Followers

Friday, April 26, 2013

Excuses are like....

SO... as my visit to my parents' comes to a close I realize, I've been very unproductive! There have been so many challenges I wanted to enter but either did not have what I needed or just plain ol lacked the motivation and ideas to make it happen. Very upsetting! I did however managed to create a few gems and I am very proud, and after all, its quality not quantity right? Or is that just the excuse some people (me!) use when they've been slacking off and didn't get nearly as much done as they could've? lol! Whatever the case may be, I finished this one and was too busy worying about quality of my next (not even in the works) card creation to take a picture ^.^ I do have one today for you guys though so here ya go! Don't judge, it was taken at 5am with my phone :)
Anya Lifts


She's not for any particular contest at the moment. UPDATE : I have entered this card in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge  and also the Splendid Stamping with The Greeting Farm: Retro-Fresh Challenge- Polka Dots and/or PlaidsA co-worker of my mom's daughter is having a birthday tomorrow and she wanted to give her something special and this is what I came up with. I paper pieced the shirt because I absolutley adore that DP from MME and for absolutely no other reason ^.^ she was colored with copic markers and look! my first attempt at coloring transparent objects and it came out AWESOME on my first try! SCORE! <---Inside joke between me and my good friend, Mrs Bea LOL

3 comments:

  1. Cute card again! I absolutely love the balloons too! They looks very realistic, nice work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card - love the letters going down the side! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete