Followers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bubbling With Joy

To my girls, bubbles may be the single best most entertaining thing on earth, next to making an indoor pool in the bathroom during bath time :D Seriously though, who doesn't like bubbles?! I can't think of anyone so I figured what better image to put on a card for no other purpose than just because, than a beauty blowing bubbles (try saying that five times fast ;D ). Today I used another one of those adorable digis from peewee designs, a new website dedicated to digital stamps, to create a fun card just to say 'I Love You'



This little cutie is part of the same collection I mentioned yesterday, the So sweet Collection. I think these little digis are so precious and I ccan't wait to show off the rest of these cutie pies! See you next time and thanks for stopping by

-Krys

2 comments:

  1. That shade of blue joied with the softness of that yellow makes for a beautiful creation. I love the colors and the digi is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the sunny color choices!

    ReplyDelete