Followers

Friday, November 15, 2013

Cute as a Cupcake!

Hi! I'm back today with another quick post, actually my last preview of the So Sweet Collection but certainly not the last card or project you'll see on my blog created with these little darlings! Debuting today I give you Miss Sweet Cupcake!

 
This little digi damsel was colored in using copic markers and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink. If you recall a few posts back I mentioned having trouble with the stickles causing the ink from my printed out digis to run, right? Well nothing will keep me from my sparkle so I found a glorious substitute for my crystal stickles glitter glue, DRY STICKLES!!!! who knew right? Since the liquid part of the stickles was causing the inky  mess, I eliminated the liquid! By using a precision glue stick and some dry Diamond Stickles I still got all the bling without the bleed! The cardstock and ribbon I used was from my stash and the DP was from DCWV. A few pink crystal brads finished off the look! Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen a lovely line up from a truly awesome company, I highly recommend these digis to anyone in the market to expand their collection, I love them! That's all for today my good bloggers see you again soon!
 
-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment