Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Let it Snow

Hey! Sorry I haven't been aroud for a few days, my hubby left for basic a little over a week ago and my heart just hasn't been in making cards, I've been so sad. I miss him so much but at the same time I'm super proud of him for his decision! I can't wait till he gets back home I could use a good cuddle in this weather here... Snow, in Texas, lol it's like a cosmic joke. I JUST posted about how it never snows here and then we get snow! Ah well such is life -_- . As a joke to myself I created another snow themed card to commemorate this day, it will also be used for the FFF challenge over at Splendid Stamping, Snow

Loli Anya


For this card I used Loli Anya colored with copics. I attempted to alter her little outfit to look more wintery by giving her long sleeves white stockings and cute little mittens, adorable right? The Swirls embossed paper with glitter reminded me of the swirling wind blowing snow around. A rub on sentiment, a few pearls and a snowflake in the corner finished off the card. I can't wait for cyber Monday you guys, see you then!
-Krys

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Sorry you're not with your hubby right now. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving anyway...

    ReplyDelete