Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Power to the Pockets! pt 1

Silly name huh? Its the best I could do LOL maybe I'll come up with another better name for tomorrow's pocket card! Well today is another for the sparkle challenge over at TGF hope you guys like it! I played around with shades of red and orange and as you may know from a monochromatic challenge a while back, Orange Overload, I HATE orange (which is ironic considering my high school and college colors included orange as a main color) so it wasn't the easiest thing to do. Fortunately turns out I don't mind red orange so much and this card may be the beginning of a beautiful newfound friendship between the color orange and myself!

 C.C. Harlow
C.C. Harlow
 
This little lady is actually one of the many images that I already had colored up with no card to put her on because of my dislike for orange but she finally found a home on this lovely pocket card and looks lovely if I do say so myself! She was colored with copic markers and her shoes, eyeshadow and goggles as well as parts of her hoodie were glittered with crystal stickles. The DP is from DCWV but I can't remember the name of the stack right now. The back ground, flowers and sentiment were all stickled beyond reason (I'm telling you, I have a problem ^.^) a few well placed sparkly rhinestones and some ribbon from my stash perfected this pocket. Hope you guys like it, stay tuned for another sparkly pocket tomorrow!
 
-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment