Followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

Feeling a Little Lovey Dovey

Hello all! More gloomy weather here in Texas and I'm still sick so this will be another quick post! I wanted to do a Valentines day card to get back to my theme but also wanted to enter this project in TGF's Farm Fresh Friday challenge, Recycle It and this is what I came up with!

Amelia (OA Lovey Dovey)


The striped red pattern paper is actually a scrap from a box of candy canes, adorable isn't it? I sent this out to my SIT today, hopefully he gets it in time! Hope you guys enjoy!

-Krys

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Great re-purpose idea with the candy cane paper. Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week!

    Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Valentine! Love the sweet TGF stamp! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink a Elephant!

    ReplyDelete