Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Passion for Pizza...Boxes

Sorry guys no long post today I'm not feeling too well but I did want to sneak a project in for this week's challenge, Layers, over at splendid stamping. Don't worry, what this post lacks in paragraphs it makes up for in pictures! After all, isn't a picture worth a thousand words? Well that technically makes my post more than 6,000 words then (^.^)! Seeing a gorgeously adorable mini pizza box on Rosie's Blog reminded me that I'd wanted to try one a while back and never got around to it (mostly because the task seemed daunting). I finally gave it a shot and it turned out to be easier than some card folds (like the dreaded trifold shutter card I've only attempted twice)! It was so super fun and easy I made a few different ones in about an hour and here they are:



Amelia (OA Lovey Dovey)

 Cheeky Geeky

Beanie Ian

As you can see, when I love a technique it becomes an obsession lol! These awesome little babies will be filled with various Vday goodies and will make great treats for some of my DD's teachers, coaches, and principals as well as a few of my good friends! well you guys I'm going to try and get a bit of rest and hopefully I'll feel crafty and healthy tomorrow, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to try your hand at making these adorable mini pizza boxes guys, seriously ridiculously easy!


-Krys


1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable Krystal!!! I love them all. I really need to try my hand at making one of these. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete