Followers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Snips and Snails

Today is a beautiful warm day here and it's making me realize just how much I'm gonna miss Texas with its scorching heat and unpredictable, changeable, downright bipolar weather. I'm sad to be leaving but at the same time I'm super excited to have my family back under one roof again, even if it's not the roof we're used to! I digress, today I decided to use Oliver from my prize set, OA Surprise, since I used msAmelia yesterday. I think I'm slowly improving on my masculine cards but you be the judge, so without further ado, here you go

Oliver OA Surprise




I once again used the kraft green and white but with a little...hmmm...I'm not sure if this is teal, aqua, or simply blue green! Whatever the color, it looked awesome with the kraft green and white color scheme! Once again I stamped this little guy in desert sand memento ink to give that no line look. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink for definition. A bit of twine, a button and a couple of rhinestones and this little guy was complete in no time! I'm entering this adorable little man in TGF'S FFF Challenge Use Twine/Ribbon as well as this week's Retro Sketch Challenge. Hope u guys like it, see you again soon!

-Krys


2 comments:

  1. Love how you did the banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Krys! Love that banner and the colors you used for this one! I know it's hard to leave what you are used to. I've lived in CA most of my life and can't imagine moving out! But I agree with you that it will be exciting and you and your family will get to enjoy the adventures together in your new home!:)

    ReplyDelete