Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful

First off I would just like to say thank you for all the encouraging supportive comments and compliments being left on my blog, they really make my day! Actions speak louder than words and cute cards speak even louder ^.^ Something about me, I absolutely ADORE cupcakes (edible and otherwise) so this stamp was a must have for a long time! This card isn't for any particular challenge, just my small way of saying thank you guys for stopping by and showing love I really appreciate it!



Birthday Anya II



I've had my eye on this stamp for over a year now but every time I had the money she was either out of stock or my hunny mentioned something silly about a budget and a spending limit or some nonsense... ^.^ Anyway, as you can see I finally got my hands on her and just had to color her up using the no line technique again (kinda like an unintended theme of the week for me I guess). Practice does make perfect and this is a technique I would love to perfect so that it doesn't take me almost an hour to color one image lol! Birthday Anya II was stamped once again in memento dessert sand, my absolute favorite color for no line coloring. She was colored with copic markers and I used dry stickles in the color diamond for the cupcake icing and waterfall stickles for the blue areas. The sentiment is from TGF's Anya Treats 4x6 set, available at The Greeting Farm, and the DP is from a recent haul from Oozak.com, a 6x6 pad by carta bella called cool summer and I believe its now discontinued (sorry!). I added a few pearls, a piece of ribbon from my stash and a cupcake border from EK Success and called this cutie complete! I just want to say again how grateful I am to have such kind words to inspire me to continue to create, and a special thank you to TGF for your awesome products and phenomenal customer service you guys truly are the frosting on an award winning cupcake! see you again soon!

-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment