Followers

Monday, June 9, 2014

A Tropical Treat

Hello again! I'm back today to share another creation with you guys for the June Linky party using one of the Some Odd Girl Digis that I purchased recently. The weather up here is getting nicer and nicer and to celebrate the amazing weather I thought I'd give this card a vacation-y feel and what better stamp to make you think of paradise than SOG's Tropical Mae


I had so much fun playing with the colors of her dress that I forgot to write them down! The DP is from Bo Bunny Key lime and Echo Park Paradise Beach and the twine and button are from michaels. The enamel dots are homemade. This tropical Mae makes me think of warm sun and sand, cool breezes, and no worries. And isn't her dress too perfect for a barefoot stroll on the beach? Love this gal so much I colored her up again in different colors so be looking for another project featuring this beachy beauty soon! Thanks for stopping by and if you haven't joined in stop by the Some Odd Girl Blog and link up your projects!

-Krys

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Krys! Love the 2 toned dress and your pretty design.. I love this SOG image too! Glad you are enjoying some nice weather too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally tropical! I love the paper choices and the way you did the twine - COOL! Thanks for joining us at SOME ODD GIRL June Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete