Followers

Monday, June 23, 2014

Siren Song

Hey! Sorry I've been MIA lately, my hubby had some dental work done last week so I've had a busy week taking care of him! Also, as much as I LOVE stamping, nothing beats a day out with the family, so we enjoyed a day out at Riverfest in Alexandria Bay. Got some great pictures, the weather was amazing and the girls really enjoyed it. I didn't get a chance to take the boat tour because we don't carry cash on us but I was promised a boat ride another day by a certain husband and I plan to hold him to it ^.~ I got home early enough to get a little crafting in and my newest stamp from farmer's market seemed like the perfect end to an awesome day

C.C. Siren

Along with my newest stamp I decided to try a new technique with a waves stencil from memory box, one of my favorite die companies that arrived the same day as C.C. Siren. To create the ombre wave I made a glimmer mist type spray out of rubbing alcohol and a few drops of metallic acrylic paint sprayed over the waves die. I then stamped a few bubbles in a light blue pigment ink. A few pearls and a scrap of ribbon and I had myself one sassy siren! The gals over at TGF gave us the fun FFF challenge, Make Your Own Background and I can't wait to submit this cutie! Well it's bath time for my little munchkins so I will see you guys around again soon!

-Krys

2 comments:

  1. she looks fab, girl! Thanks for doing the challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous Krys! Syren is absolutely one of my favs and I just love that cool background! So creative!!! Glad you had a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete