Followers

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Winter Wishes

Hi guys! I've been a bit under the weather, along with having to get my oldest daughter ready for school, so I haven't been blogging like I should. I'm still not feeling 100% but I just couldn't stay away so today I have a quick tag that I created using Some Odd Girl's Dressy Mae digi

Dressy Mae


I noticed that I've gotten a bit repetitive on my skin and hair combo coloring with my copics (mostly sticking to the ash blonde hair color and semi tanned skin) and I wanted to break out of my comfort zone. I love the fall of Dressy Mae's hair and it seemed the perfect image to practice my coloring, so this time around I gave the reddish brown hair color a shot. I love how it turned out but now I wish I had written the colors down! Good job me lol, well maybe next time I'll remember to take note cause I can't wait to use it again! I created the background with a stamp from the dollar bin at Michael's stamped in versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I added a few pearls from my stash, trying to keep it simple because this didn't seem to need much embellishment to me. I inked the edges with a powder blue ink pad and added a sheer ribbon to the top to finish this cute wintery tag. Only thing left to do is add her to the Some Odd Girl August Linky Party and find a gift to put her on! If you haven't linked up be sure to stop by, there's still a little time left, you have until Saturday, so get craftin'!

-Krys

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag! I really love her hair color and dress. Thanks for joining Some Odd Girl and participating in our August Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete