Followers

Monday, October 13, 2014

Zigzag Monster Mash

Good morning bloggers and crafty pals! I just wanted to start my day with you guys by sharing a quick post. I've mentioned before my obsession love of The Greeting Farm's adorable rubber stamps, especially because of their versatility and ease of use. This year they came out with a new 8x10 set called the Spooky Kit, which I preordered a while back. I don't really celebrate Halloween but I just knew those adorable little monster beans would be great for little boys birthday cards, especially paired up with my DP from the Hip Hop Hurray 6x6 pad by Doodlebug

TGF Spooky Kit

Both the image and the "Monsters Only" sentiment came from the Spooky Kit. The image was colored up using my copic markers and I still have no idea what this card fold is called but I love it ^.^! This little guy will be entered in the Anything Goes FFF challenge over at The Greeting Farm, hope to see you there!

-Krys



No comments:

Post a Comment