Followers

Friday, February 27, 2015

Day 3 Release Preview and a FFF!



Happy Farm Fresh Friday farmers! You know what that means, a new challenge and some good ol inspiration from TGF's fabulous DT. But wait, you're in for a double treat, two for the price of one because we also have our final release preview today too! So break out your ribbons and lace and get girly cause this week's FFF is Ribbons or Lace! I was super excited about the double day so I decided to double up and do two projects, one a bit different than a card. To show just how versatile TGF stamps are, I have a project to show you as well as a card. Ladies and gents, last but most certainly not least in line up full of regalia and charm, I give you the Dollie grown ups won't want to wait to play with, Dollie With Kitty






For the card I used some Bo Bunny paper from the Enchanted garden collection and colored Dollie up with my copics. to match the distressed look of the papers I used the deckled edge rectangles from spellbinders and inked it with some TH distress ink in the color Old Paper. Sticking with the Farm Fresh Friday theme of Ribbons or Lace I used a lacy doily paper punch and also a strip of purple ribbon. As mentioned, you can use either or you don't have to incorporate both but I thought they complimented each other so well. A few pearls and this card was good to go! I had so much fun figuring out how to color this stamp's curly locks and where the shadows and shine should lie. I don't think I've had that much fun coloring in my adult life! For my second project, I decided to give it an Alice in Wonderland look to fit my Queen of Hearts Frou Frou card from earlier this week, fun huh? I also used this as an excuse to give my prismas some exercise since I don't really use pencils. If you'd like to know how I created this ornament I will do a post explaining my technique pretty soon so say tuned! Now that you've had a look at my Dollies, don't forget to stop by The Greeting Farm and link up to play along and get some more inspiration from those gals on the DT. This release is so glam, I just know there's gonna be some midnight orders for this release on the 1st! See you guys tomorrow for the hop!

-Krys


6 comments:

  1. I like both of your projects but the circular tag is my favorite. I really like that you have used your Prisma pencils since I can't afford Copic markers. I have always felt that I could not participate because I've only seen Copics used and felt it was a requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's fabulous both ways you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute love it. Hopping along HUGS

    ReplyDelete