Followers

Friday, March 20, 2015

Farm Fresh Friday


TGIF peeps! Still under the weather here so I gotta keep this post short and get back to bed. One thing is for certain though, under the weather or not, the snow is melting the birds are back and spring is most definitely here. With the pretty blue sky returning, we just couldn't help ourselves over at The Greeting Farm so this week's challenge is Spring Colors! So even though the temperature is still below freezing, here's my fun bright card to welcome the change of season




I used Garden Anya paired with some flowery springy paper from Doodlebug designs called Hello Spring (go figure huh?) and a new climbing vine die from cottage cutz I got specifically for the spring season, isn't it adorable? I colored Ms Anya up on Cryogen white cardstock with my copic markers and some stickles glitter glue. The sentiment I used is part of the Delicate Words die set released by The Greeting Farm a few years back and its also been stickled like crazy. I used a scrap of purple ribbon from my stash and a flower that I recolored with my copics to match, for a little embellishment. Don't forget to stop by The Greeting Farm for more springtime fun colors and inspiration from the DT!

Lots-O-Love
-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment