Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fun with the Flu

Hi guys! I meant to get this post up yesterday but wasn't able to get out of bed. Remember those cooties I mentioned earlier this week? Well it turned out to be the flu and I woke up with a temperature of 103 and chills so I was quarantined to the bed all day, by order from the hubby who by the way did NOT appreciate my sneaky crafting Tuesday :D What can I say, I'm a bit stubborn! Today I have as promised (though a little later than planned) the fourth and final piece of my coaster set and the big reveal on which Dollie I chose, are you ready? Ta-daaaa!:


Dollie With Ice Cream


and a picture of the whole completed set together


Since I've already explained how I make these coasters, this post was mainly just to show you guys the last in the set and which Dollie I decided to use to complete it. If you missed out on the how to explanation you can read it here! I was very excited that I was finally able to get a good picture that shows the golden script in the background that I kept mentioning in my previous reveals but had never had much luck showing you guys. I hope you enjoyed these projects as much as I enjoyed making and showing them. If you are interested in getting any of the stamps I used, they are all available in the TGF store. Well guys I'm off to take some meds and get some rest so I can kick this flu's butt, see you guys tomorrow for a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge at The Greeting Farm

lots-o-love
-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment