Followers

Friday, April 17, 2015

Farm Fresh Friday: Pick 3


Howdy! Wow another week has come and gone and once again Friday sneaked up on me!Already it's time for a new challenge at The Greeting Farm and this week's theme is "Pick 3". We want you guys to pull out those awesome embellishments, pick at least 3, and pile 'em on! Fun right? This week's weather has finally been warm and sunny so I've been spending a lot more time out and about instead of cooped up and shut in trying to keep warm. Not only that, my oldest daughter was in her first school play last night so we've been practicing and getting ready all week! As a result, my blog (and my poor craft supplies) have been neglected! Don't worry though guys and gals, I'm a bit scatterbrained and horrible at time management, but as I adjust to the change of season, I promise things will get better! In celebration of the incoming warm weather, I decided to do another fun summer-ish card and here it is:



Isn't he just the cutest?! I love this little guy and he looks to be ready to enjoy some sun and sand or party at a pool, doesn't he? He's available now in the store, and the best part? There's no waiting for him to arrive in the mail. You can start coloring him up today 'cause he's a digi, how awesome is that?! I love the convenience of not having to wait for my new stamps, don't you? The 3 embellishments I chose for the challenge were the tiny clothes pins, jute twine, and a few rhinestones here and there. The papers used for this beachy boy comes from the same pad I used in last week's card, The Pier by Paper Crate, with a little waterfall stickles to make the waves pop a little more. I use the La la Land stitched circles die, with a little powder blue ink around the edges. I inked the edges of the card in some TH walnut stain distress ink and this cutie was ready for a swim (not really of course, the card isn't actually waterproof lol!). Head on over to The Farm and see what fun embellies my fellow DT gals picked, and while you're at it, join us!

Lots-O-Love
-Krys

1 comment:

  1. Awwww he's so super cute and I love the theme which is my favorite season of the year! The summer banner is just perfect for this little boy card too! Hope you're having a great week Krys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete