Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Greeting Farm May Release: Day 1



Happy Hump day farmers! Coming at you today is a little hump day treat in the form of a release preview!!! And what’s better than one treat? TWO! So what do you say, are you ready for today’s awesomely adorable and oh so sweet previews? Well the wait is over, let’s get this party started shall we?
Our first clear set of the preview is called “Tweety Pie” and it’s just as tweet as can be (see what I did there?) The second is a treat to satisfy any sweet tooth, the beyond cute clear set, “Happiest Bday”! There will be 6 new clear sets coming out this FRIDAY and all 6 have a coordinating DIE SET so you won’t have to fussy cut your stamps if you don’t want to!! And since I've been on a watercoloring kick lately, you bet your tweet frosting I watercolored the heck outta these sets, check it out!


Don't you love the way watercoloring looks paired up with white embossing powder? Its such a fun and unique look, I fell in love the first time I saw it and couldn't wait to give it a try! The backgrounds were created by using a technique I found here. It's super simple and comes out gorgeous every time. I honestly can't get enough of these sets and the fact that I didn't have to cut anything out by hand was a huge bonus! I was excited and sad when TGF came out with their coordinating cut files because my die cut machine doesn't have the ability to use them, so I was still stuck fussy cutting everything.With these adorable clear sets, All I had to do was emboss, watercolor, and run it through my big shot machine and voila! Adorable images just waiting to be mounted to a card front! Have you had a chance to stop by TGF's blog today and check out what else the DT gals have to wow you? If not, head on over there and check it out! See you later!
lots-o-love
-Krys

1 comment:

  1. Love the white embossing technique on these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete