Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015

New Farm Fresh Challenge: Summer!

Hi guys!!! Oh my wow it has been a super busy summer and it is certainly flying by to say the least! It seemed like just last week we were previewing and hopping along with The Greeting Farm for their newest release and now, here we are at the beginning of August, heading into back to school season! (p.s. if you missed the fun on the farm, you can check it out here or purchase the newest release here!) There is definitely one big plus to this month flying by and that's the fact that I have one month down before the end of this deployment! I've been running around so much lately and trying to keep my kiddos entertained while maintaining my sanity in the process that my poor blog has been sorely neglected, which I'm sure you've noticed. This weekend I plan to do nothing but channel surf from my big comfy couch, just hang around the house and basically just chill because after all, that's one of the main things summer means to me. Speaking of chillaxin' in the summer, this month's Farm Fresh First challenge is all about Summer! This could mean anything from popsicles and pools to backyard barbecues with buddies, whatever you guys are feeling, show us your summer spirit! For my card, I decided to use a digi dude that's just as chill as my mood, Summer Ian


I colored him up using my copic markers and a white gel pen to decorate his swim trunks. I adore the sentiments in the Ice Cream Dream clear set from Simon Says Stamp and couldn't wait for an excuse to use this one! The papers I used are from Bo Bunny called Key Lime, layered on top of some Bazzill Card Shoppe heavyweight cardstock. I also used the puffy clouds die from memory box and a  few doodlebug sequins to finish it off. This challenge will run all month long and we would love to see your summer fun projects so don't forget to join us! Stop by The Farm and check out some more inspiration from the DT gals!

Lots-O-Love,
-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment